Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey 2018/2019

Hi everyone

Welcome to my blog if it's your first time and welcome back to everyone coming back.

These Christmas holidays I will be doing the Summer Learning Journey 2018/2019.  

At first I really didn't want to do it, but my parents think it will help me with my learning for next year in intermediate.  My sister and I have had a quick look through some of the activities and some of them look like fun.  So it might not be that bad.

Let's start this summer learning journey together


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jacob,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team this year. I am so glad that you have decided to blog with us this summer as we learn all about the world around us.

    I am glad that you liked the look of some of the activities. Which ones were you most interested in? Remember, you can complete the activities in any order you like!

    I look forward to reading more of your SLJ posts soon!

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jacob,

    I work with Hazel on the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) programme this year. I really appreciate your honesty and can certainly understand why you might not like the idea of blogging over summer, however, it can be a lot of fun. We have a great time working together and learning a lot as we make our way through the programme.

    We hope that you and your sister will join us when you are able. We'll be online every day so feel free to hop online and blog anytime!

    See you online this summer,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete