Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Fairy Tale Writing Draft #1 Paragraph

Long long ago in a kingdom near one of the bean stalk there lived a wise prince and his name was Jake Pan. Jake was a wise man, but there was one problem Jake had always fears, his brother Rumpelstiltskin Pan. Rumpelstiltskin was an annoying brother, he would always scare Jake for no reason. Rumpelstiltskin says to he brother it was funny to see you get scared. Jake did’t like his brother, so he ask his two of his best soilders John Wick & Anget 47 aka (Hitman), to Send him to asgard so thor can take care of him. But John & Hitman ask Jake How will they arrive to asgard. John & Hit Made A Good Point, Jake Had knows a friend hat knows another friend that knows another friend that can take us to asgard.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Jacob, my name is Abby and I am a year 7 student at Yaldhurst Model School. WOW! What a cool start to an amazing story.

    I really like that you gave a sneak peek of your story. It gives a mysteryous effect.

    This reminds me of when we wrote our own traditional tales. We all had lots of fun of writing our own.

    Next time you could read through to check words, I know its a draft but it would make the writing a thousand times better.

    How did you come up with this story idea?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora,
    I'm Grace a year 7 student from YMS which stands for Yaldhurst Model School.
    I really liked this because its a great piece of writing, I also like his because it looks like you put lot of work in the writing.

    This reminded me when we need traditional tales, we did it similar just a bit different.

    To Improve you could maybe add more colour and maybe put into a slide so you can explain that you are blogging about

    Apart from that its great
    Kind regards - Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Jacob my name is Jacob I really, Enjoyed youré blog post about Fairy Tail it lookś cool to read. Next time you should add a video in like you talking over the text. But this is really cool I hope you had Fun making this Fairy Tail. Last time we did Traditional Tales but it was different, Keep up the good work Jacob Bye.

    From Jacob.

    ReplyDelete