Pages

Friday 17 January 2020

SLJ Week 4

Week 3: Experiments and Gadgets
Day 5: Creativity
Activity 1: Ministry of Inspiration

I used to really like watching that tv show, Robot Wars. The one where 2 people build robots, then the robots are put in a kind of ring and they have to try and destoy each other. The winner is the person whose robot survives and doesn’t get munted. 

So yes, I would like to join un underwater robotics team. So the purpose wouldn’t be to destroy but to do lots of different challenges. I think it would be fun and I would learn a lot.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jacob,
    I am Vitaraag and I am participating in the Summer Learning Journey this year. I am from the Ako Hiko cluster. I really enjoyed reading this blog post! Let me elaborate on why I like it. Firstly, you gave us lots of information about why you would join the underwater robotics team. Secondly, you told us what the activity told you to do. I would also love to join an under water robotics team. I am used to flying with drones so now it is time for underwater drones. Maybe next time you could add a bit more information about what you learned from this activity. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like aqua-robotics might be on the curriculum at PES this year Jacob..Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like aqua-robotics might be on the curriculum at PES this year Jacob..Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Jacob,

    Thank you for posting another fantastic blog post! How was your weekend? Did you enjoy and embrace the sunshine? :)

    I'm glad you enjoyed watching it. Technology is pretty neat, right? Have you made anything like that before at school? Or is technology something that interests you? :)

    I wish there was something similar to that when I was in school. I think I would have enjoyed trying it out!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete