Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

Don't Let Go Draft #1

resource image


Don’t Let Go!

Write a story using the picture above as inspiration. Is this the beginning of the story or the end? Where is the carriage going and why? Who is the girl and how did she get there? What’s the deal with the duck and lizard? Where do those stairs go behind them?

Be creative….is it real life or fantasy? Sad or funny? Scary or possibly true?


BEGIN WRITING HERE:
In the night in a dark valley walk home from her work. Andy was feeling stressed out because every night Andy always had to do the chores when Andy came back from somewhere, meanwhile, the family would always be on their phones or get dressed for something fancy.

“Man, I wish I could do everything they do.” thinking what's in her mind.

The brother and sister would always treat her like she's a servant and like a little girl. Andy had no friends anywhere. After Andy got back home she checked the mailbox and in that mailbox was a letter from the Grand Palace, 

and letter said “ Dear Glassglow family, I as King of the Grand Palace, I king Richard Paschal invite your whole family to a grand feast with hundreds of people some please be well dress. I would like to ask one of your family members to please say some words at the Grand Feast.

Kind Regards

King Richard Paschal”

Everyone got so excited that they got invited but Andy, Andy knew she wasn’t going to the Grand Feast. Andy was right, she was told to get everyone's dresses ready. 
Part 2 Coming Soon

Sorry It Isn't Finish But I Hope That It I Finish It Soon For Part 2


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jacob my name is Autumn & I am a year 7 student at Paihia Primary School. I really enjoyed your story. I really liked how you used some formal language. I also liked how you posted even through you hadn’t finished. We have been doing a mix of reading & writing about Parliament, it is quite fun. I noticed that you had written “In the night in a dark valley walk home from her work” which didn’t really make sense to me. Other than that I really enjoyed your post. Did you enjoy writing about this?
    Make sure to keep up the good work & check out my blog at: https://psautumnw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete