Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

The six thinking hats

Creating my artwork made me feel proud because my artwork is amazing because my artwork is neat like everyone else.My friends artwork was beautiful and I like it.  I enjoy most about my artwork is painting because we got to do all sorts of color. Also the colors they are beautiful when you look at the colors. What did I find hard or I didn’t like. What I didn’t like was viewing because it took for long.For some people it was easy for them.  Next time we I do my artwork I would do better at my drawing.My drawing is kinda good and kinda bad. I can do better on my drawing.  The most interesting thing was draw the sky tower because it didn’t look like a sky tower.My friend's artwork Aj.F most interesting is his pattern's because it is kinda funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment