Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

My dream bedroom


Next to my bed I have three cars.My frist cars name is Ferrari spider, Mazda RX8 and a Audi
A4.


By my bed I have a pool table.We I get Bored I play pool with by myself.

I have a DJ. The DJ is for parties so I can have with my friends.

I have one trampoline by my pool table.when I get Bored I play on it.

I have a gym in my bedroom so it can help me get big muscles.  I train all day so I can get bigger muscles then Mr Moran, Mr Goodwin, Mr Somerville, Mr Jacobsen, Mr Burt and
Matua Wyllis. Everyone knows that my muscles will never be as big as Miss King’s.

I have two Motor bikes. One is for my friend Mr faleono and me.

I have a tv camera and it is big. I have it  so  I can post it on my blog and I will get Famous.

I have two cats that are the same color. One of their names are poodle and David.

Screenshot 2016-05-03 at 12.53.14 PM.png




No comments:

Post a Comment