Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

How to run

Room 14,

Pt England School,

Pt England.


10/8/15


Dear Awkward Guys,


Yesterday, I saw you having serious problems running down the road in your brand new running gear.  It looked like you were really in need of some help, so I decided to write to you to give you two tips.


Firstly you run on your tip-toes. If you do this you would run like lightning.


Secondly you should run straight ahead. If you don't you might bump into people but if you run straight you won't.


Thirdly you should bend your arms so you can run faster. If you don't you will be slow.



Hope that helps.


From room14

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob it's me Marie you've got a good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacob it me AJ you have a lot of writing I hope I have a lot of writing like you.

    ReplyDelete